E1 Visa Prepaid Card program
a convenient disbursement alternative
Our Visa Prepaid Card lets you offer your customers another distribution option for their refund or bank product. This customizable program works with your current RAL bank.
Benefits for your customers
- Free! EPS doesn't charge for your customers to have funds disbursed onto the E1 Card
- No credit check
- No card activation fee
- No overdraft fees
- Avoid check cashing fees
- User fees are among the lowest in the industry
- Reloadable, so can be used year round
- 24/7 customer service and online account management
- Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted – stores, ATMs, banks and online purchases
- Online Bill Payment
- FREE user training
Benefits for you
- You can offer your customers the power, security and features of the Visa brand.
- Process is fully integrated into Drake Software
- Saves you time – customers don't need to come back to your office for a check
- Customer training and service are provided and available 24/7 at www.e1card.com
- Provides a great marketing advantage – your customers will thank you!
- You can set up a charge in Drake Software for up to $10 for the forms associated with the E1 Card.
Learn more about the E1 Card.
The E1 Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. You may use this card wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Obtaining Your Card: The USA PATRIOT Act is a federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents at any time.
Business Valuations• Perfect for deeper financial analysis and more granular forecasting
• Allows you to forecast numbers automatically from historical numbers using both
trend analysis and data regression techniques
• Use this report as the next-step in client consultation
• This report can be used to discover new consulting projects